Here we are again, at the turn of another year. I learned last New Year’s Eve that it’s not a big deal anymore. Maybe it has to do with the lack of drama in my life, or lack of naïvety. Still I like how New Year provides with a chance to look back in time as if the past year was one chapter and compare it with previous chapters, as well as look forward to the coming chapters. If you’re interested in looking at what I wrote exactly one year ago, here’s part 1 and part 2 of that post.
Now that you’ve read – or not read – that, here is a recap of my 2013…
- My second nephew, Eron, was born May 3rd.
- I changed my name.
- I visited Malmö and Copenhagen for the first time.
- My third nephew, Rayan’s brother Ilan, was born September 26th.
- I started working as a study coach, and it turned out to be more rewarding than I expected. Apparently, I’m good at explaining things (which is seriously a surprise to me considering how I’ve always thought the opposite of myself).
Electronics I bought
TOP FIVE MOVIES OF 2013
- “The Desolation of Smaug”
- “Catching Fire”
- “Despicable Me 2”
- “World War Z”
- “The Great Gatsby”
Questions answered from 2013-01-01
- Yes, I met the second and third most important men in my life… turned out to be two more nephews…
- No, none of my friends have yet gotten married. Wohoo :D!
- Yes, I actually lost 2 kg! But without trying :P.
- No, unfortunately Bieber did not get attacked by a honey badger…
- I haven’t made any new close friends but I have met new people through class and work that I get along with pretty well.
- I will be where I was last New Year’s Eve – at home. But this year I’m not complaining – I’m looking forward to spending it with my nephews :)!
I’m not asking any new questions for 2014, as I’ll probably end up asking the same questions as last year :-/.
Have a good one my dear blogger friends and regular people friends! And consider this a tag to write about your 2013!