Here comes the second part of my New Year-post. Those of you who missed the first part can find it here.
Top Five Movies
These are, according to me, the best movies of the year.
- The Hunger Games. It wasn’t perfect. It never is when you compare a movie with the book it originates from. There were elements that bothered me, that I thought they didn’t have to change. But as a movie it was awesome, and most parts were just the way one could imagine it would look like if it all were real.
- The Hobbit. Once again a lot of confusion, because I read the book over ten years ago and barely remember anything. But there were many synthesized parts. I enjoyed the movie though. Enough to make it the second on my list :).
- The Amazing Spider-Man. I loved the previous Spider-Man trilogy, which made me feel a bit sceptic towards this one. That was before I saw it. Andrew Garfield impressed me and I really need to see this movie again!
- The Avengers. I don’t know how they did it, but they did! Mark Ruffalo made a really good Hulk and Robert Downey Jr never seaze to entertain me ^_^!
- Last but not least, let’s not forget The Dark Knight Rises. I had to watch the whole trilogy all over again because I had forgotten what happened in the previous movies :P. Bane disappointed me a little bit in the end with his sob story, but overall it was a nice ending to an amazing adaption of the Batman.
Random Facts About My 2012
- I have read 18 books this year.
- This year was the first time in life that a bird pooped on me. It pooped on my hand while I was putting on or adjusting my glove, I think.
- I witnessed a baby’s first steps for the first time in life.
- I started driving on freeways for the first time.
- I tried sushi for the first time.
Questions for 2013
- Will I finally meet the second most important man in my life o_O?
- Will any of my friends get married?
- As I question myself at the end of every year: will I lose any weight??
- Will Justin Bieber be attacked by a honey badger??
- Will I make any new friends?
- Where will I be on New Year’s Eve?
New Year’s Eve?
This was the most boring New Year’s Eve I’ve had for as long as I can remember. I did absolutely nothing. I went out like 20 minutes before midnight, took some shots, stared at the fireworks and sneaked right back in before our neighbors noticed me standing there all by myself doing absolutely nothing (everybody else at home enjoyed the spectacles from inside). But hey New Year’s Eve comes every year. What is one boring New Year among many? I’m happy with my 2012 and I look forward to what 2013 has to offer!